Rules and Regulations:
- Have fun
- Bring your own cider mug
- Obey all fishing regulations
- Must be willing to brag
- Largest fish will be determined by weight on electronic scale
- Final weigh in will be at 4PM sharp.
- Only lake trout will be accepted
- All entries can be paid at the awards at the end of the day however we ask that you register before the start of the tournament.
- All provincial fishing regulations are to be followed
Note: The Annual Watabeag Laker is a privately hosted tournament. The WWCA and or any of its affiliates are not responsible for any of the tournament events and or liability of such.
All participants of the tournament enter at their own risk.
Catch and release is promoted for this tournament. To try and aid in the catch and release, tournament officials will make their way around the lake to advise of the current leading weight. All participants who can prove catch and release (photo with a date or via a tournament official) will be entered into a secondary draw for a conservation prize. Catch and release is not mandatory for this tournament however is encouraged to ensure lake conservation.